Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Countdown 365 ~ T-61

Total Miles: 42.8 Miles ~ Wildlife: 2 Moose ~ American Bald Eagles
Have experienced several days of inclement weather for photography consisting of rain, snow, overcast, cloudy, and wind. Today, I decided to disregard the elements and at least look at the American Bald Eagles in the area of Homer. While waiting out the weather, I have been laying out my plans for my "fall" Photo Trek. The "fall sweep" will consist of sixteen states and three Canadian Provinces. It seems that each time I review my intended route, revisions are made to the itinerary. I am sure the plan will change several times before the first mile is driven. Currently, patiently waiting for a change in the weather so I can make a second trip north in search of Dall Sheep in the Chugach Mountain Range paralleling Turnagain Arm.
"Returning From the Fishing Grounds"
"Feeding Time On Kachemak Bay"
"Perching Time"
"Sitting Out The Rain"
"Don't Tread To Close"
"Small Landing Zone"
"Picking Up The Draft"
"Looking Backwards"

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Kind of neat, clicking on them to enlarge to full size, you will notice the rain drops on several of the birds. Adds, a nice touch.

Friar Tuck said...

love this blog.